Pink® Floor Batts underfloor insulation
Pink® Floor Batts insulation features a next generation formula that provides a softer feel for more comfortable handling.
Pink® Floor Batts are made from lightweight, flexible and resilient glasswool, specially designed for the thermal insulation of underfloor in domestic buildings. They have the added benefit of being an effective sound absorber and so contribute to both the thermal and acoustic comfort of building occupants.
Pink® Floor Batts underfloor insulation are specifically designed for both new homes and retrofit applications. The high density nature of the Pink® Floor Batts underfloor insulation ensures that the product will friction fit and will not sag during installation. A retention strapping system supplied with the product is recommended for all applications.
Pink® Floor Batts underfloor insulation provide a number of features and benefits to building occupants including:• Easy to handle particularly in retrofit or new home applications
• Premium thermal rating
• Reduced sound transfer
• Reduces energy consumption, saving you money
• Assists with achieving a 6 star energy rating
• Ease of installation – pre-cut batts are friction fitted between the joists and a simple retention strap (supplied) is then stapled into position.
• The unique retention strap allows the batts to deliver their full thermal performance and ensures the product remains in situ throughout.
• Fire safe, as tested in compliance with AS/NZS 1530 Part 3.
• Non-combustible in compliance with AS/NZS 1530 Part 1.
• CodeMark certified
• Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) certified
• Made from approximately 80% recycled glass
• FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation®
• Non toxic
• Non allergenic
• Resistant to attacks by vermin, insects and other pests.
3 good reasons to insulate your underfloor with Pink® Floor Batts underfloor insulation:
1. A home with a suspended floor experiences heating and cooling loss, by as much as 10 -15%.
2. Additionally houses built with this construction method are prone to having poor acoustic qualities.
3. New Building Code of Australia (BCA) and 6 star requirements emphasise the desire to minimise heat loss through the floor by 10%.
That’s where Pink® Floor Batts come into their own. By installing Pink® Floor Batts underfloor insulation, you will automatically reap the rewards of improved thermal and acoustic benefits whilst also reducing your energy consumption.
The colour PINK, Pink ® and Pink Batts® are registered trademarks of Owens Corning and used under licence by Fletcher Insulation Pty Limited.
The following downloads are available for this product
Downloads: All downloadable documentation for our products including test reports, warranties, certificates and installation guides can be found from our downloads page. Click here for more details